[BioC] RWebServices failing on mkserver (ant) target.

Michael P Shipway mshipwa1 at jhu.edu
Tue May 19 21:23:30 CEST 2009

Thank you Martin, your suggestion got me pointed in the correct direction.
It seems it was an Axis feature that was tripping me up.
I found an Axis mailing list archive entry which seem to apply.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-axis-user/200512.mbox/%3c43A3AE62.8080006@jp.fujitsu.com%3e

Simply put, Axis doesn't like the package name to be the same as an included function.
Therefore, it appended "_PortType" to one of them, but didn't use the changed name in all places.

When I changed the spelling of the R package name, my problem went away.

Michael Shipway
mshipway at jhu.edu
Center for Cardiovascular Bioinformatics and Modeling
Institute for Computational Medicine
Johns Hopkins University
214 Computational Science & Engineering Building
3400 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21218
(410) 516-8616