[BioC] Call for participants of CAMDA2009

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Fri May 15 20:57:03 CEST 2009

Dear Bioconductor developers and users,

We invite you to participate in the ninth international conference for the
Critical Assessment of Massive Data Analysis (CAMDA2009), which will be held
in Chicago, IL, USA from Oct. 5 to 6, 2009.

This year's topic is about next-generation sequencing. CAMDA adopts the
approach of a community-wide experiment, letting the scientific community
analyze the same contest data sets (a public ChIP-seq dataset). Researchers
worldwide are invited to take the CAMDA challenge. Accepted submissions will
be asked to give an oral presentation and published in a peer-reviewed
journal. Results of analysis are discussed and compared at the CAMDA
conference. CAMDA2009 provides a unique environment for testing and
demonstrating your latest analysis methods in next-generation sequencing,
especially ChIP-seq analysis.

Please visit the conference website at:
http://camda2009.bioinformatics.northwestern.edu/

You can also join the discussion group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/camda2009

We are still updating the website and will keep you updated.

Your participation is critical for making this year's CAMDA meeting again a
great event.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Pan

Pan Du, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
Northwestern University Biomedical Informatics Center
750 N. Lake Shore Drive, 11-176
Chicago, IL  60611
Office (312) 503-2360; Fax: (312) 503-5388
dupan (at) northwestern.edu