[BioC] Error from using featureFilter (genefilter package)

ywchen at jimmy.harvard.edu ywchen at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri May 15 19:23:42 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I am a new user of Bioconductor. I was trying to use the function
"featureFilter" from genefilter package and got the following error message.

nnon_ed<-featureFilter(ed,require.entrez=TRUE,require.GOBP=TRUE,remove.dupEntrez=TRUE,feature.exclude="^AFFX")
Error in rowQ(exprs(imat), which) :
  which  is larger than the number of rows

For the same dataset and parameters, I had no problem of using nsFilter
function. I was wondering what is the possible reason for the error.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Yiwen Chen