[BioC] A question on microarray timeseries data

Anjan Purkayastha purkayas at wi.mit.edu
Mon May 11 17:50:50 CEST 2009

Hi,
I'm comparing the response of two viral strains to their host
environments over a timecourse. Viral RNA abundance is measured at 0,
0.5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 18 and 24 hours post-infection. I am looking for
procedures that will identify viral homologues in the two strains that
show differential expression. For example, consider gene A1 in strain 1
and its homologue A2 in strain 2.  I need a procedure that can identify
whether the abundance profile of A1 is significantly different from that
of A2 over the timecourse.
TIA,
Anjan

anjan purkayastha, phd
bioinformatics analyst
whitehead institute for biomedical research
nine cambridge center
cambridge, ma 02142

purkayas [at] wi [dot] mit [dot] edu
703.740.6939