[BioC] Upgrading R

john seers (IFR) john.seers at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon May 11 13:45:57 CEST 2009

Hi Chintanu

I did not quite read your question well enough.

There is a way to not install all the packages again but they will need
at least updating. Look up setting "R_LIBS" if you really are that
bothered about having to install your packages again. I have tried that
way and it does not help very much.

I would suggest you just bite the bullet and install them all again.

Regards

John