[BioC] installation of Rgraphviz

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri May 1 18:21:12 CEST 2009

Ravi

Just for reference for future problems: how did you know that it could
not find libcdt-4.dll. That was not mentioned in the error message you
copied and pasted (and had we known that, the diagnosis would have
been obvious). Was that displayed in some pop-up box or did you just
fail to copy and paste it (twice)?

And we are working on getting Graphviz 2.22 to work on windows.

Kasper