[BioC] rgl.init error

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 29 20:57:21 CET 2009

You do a

R> packageDescription("rgl")

to find a relevant email. The maintainer should always be cc'ed when
you report bugs. When you report bugs always include sessionInfo() and
additional helpful information (in this case I am sure they want to
know the version of Windows).

In this case rgl is a CRAN package, not a Bioconductor one, so you
might get more help by reporting this on the r-help email list.

Finally, always search the archives for posts on similar problems.

Kasper