[BioC] chipAlongChrom problem in Ringo

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 14:47:17 CET 2009

Hi Jianping,

I presume you created the histogram as we specified in the PLoS CB
tutorial article. The error message literally means that the object "y0"
does not exist, and you need to create it before drawing the histogram.
One option for creating  y0, which is the variable holding the threshold
for calling ChIP-enriched region, is also given in the tutorial as
 y0 <- apply(exprs(smoothX), 2, upperBoundNull, prob=0.99)
Hope this helps.

Joern

--
Joern Toedling
EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
Email  toedling at ebi.ac.uk