[BioC] Limma: design matrix

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Tue Jan 27 03:53:26 CET 2009

I guess the question is how stringently you want to do this.  We did
a pretest using arrays not in the study, designed the study to
minimize batch effects, and then did not include terms for
slide or batch effects.  If your arrays were run in batches, then I
would definitely allow for a batch effect, but maybe not a slide effect.

--Naomi