[BioC] Analysis of Time-Series Microarray Data

Ana Conesa aconesa at cipf.es
Fri Jan 23 10:44:57 CET 2009

Dear Paco,

You might want to have a look at the maSigPro package. The maSigPro
method uses regression to analyze time-series data. The program allows
you to choose a polynomical degree to model more or less complex
patterns. You have many time points and no replication and this is in
principle OK for maSigPro but you should be careful with overfitting.
You might expect given patterns to occur and you can use this
information to choose the polynomila degree. To start with I would try
values of 3 and 4 and see how your results look like. If you have any
doubts do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Ana