[BioC] introduction - flowCore user

Steve Lauriault stevan at lauriault.com
Fri Jan 23 02:39:41 CET 2009

Thank you Deepayan,

Would anyone happen to know why I have just lost all of my recently
installed packages?  Is there a way to quickly retrieve the ones I had
and/or prevent this from happening again in the future?

> sessionInfo()

R version 2.8.1 (2008-12-22)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United
States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United
States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

See below email for previously installed packages.

Regards,

Stevan