[BioC] R: Problem in reading JPEG files for CGH arrays

Alberto Goldoni alberto.goldoni at eurogene.org
Thu Jan 22 17:23:43 CET 2009

So if i have understood there is no program inside or external to R that can convert a jpeg or tiff file in a txt.

so if i have agilent tiff file i need agilent program in order to obtain a txt final file and then of course i can use glad or acgh etc

best regards
Dr Alberto Goldoni, PhD
IT Lan Manager
Medical Genetics Unit