[BioC] Bead level data from Illumina Sentrix Whole Genome Expression BeadChips

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Jan 21 23:50:35 CET 2009

Hi everyone:

    We need bead level data (not bead summary data) from Illumina
Sentrix Whole Genome Expression BeadChips (Human version 2 or 3, or
mouse version 2) for normalization research purpose. Does anyone know if
there is any such data available on the Internet, or can we share with
your data if you have? Bead level data are obtained by changing the
setting of Illumina BeadScan to allow it to output intensity for each bead.

Many thanks,
Wei Shi, Ph.D
Bioinformatics Division
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
1G Royal Parade, Parkville 3050, VIC
Australia