[BioC] Normalizing after MAS 5.0

Michal Blazejczyk michal.blazejczyk at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 21 23:25:06 CET 2009

Hi James,

What I was wandering about more specifically was: if I run expresso
with a different summary.method parameter (say, medianpolish for RMA),
but select mas as the PM correction method or the background correction
method, should I be worrying about the additional normalization as well?
Or is it only applicable if I use summary.method=mas regardless of my
pmcorrect.method and bgcorrect.method?

Best regards,

Michal Blazejczyk
FlexArray Lead Developer
McGill University and Genome Quebec Innovation Centre
http://genomequebec.mcgill.ca/FlexArray