[BioC] Expressionset from ArrayExpress processed data

audrey at ebi.ac.uk audrey at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 21 10:57:30 CET 2009

Hi all,

I do not especially want to encourage everyone to use the development
version of the package as I am still working on it and it is unstable.
But, you can still try to use the version 1.3.6 of the
package ArrayExpress. This version does offer functions for processed
data (using getAE then getcolproc and then procset, see procset help).
However; if there is a problem of mapping between the sdrf file and the
expression files, the phenoData will not be created using the ArrayExpress
package. This is a very specific situation and I do not think there is a
good automated way to handle it without taking the risk of doing something
wrong.

I will be happy to have your feedback on these functions.

Cheers,
Audrey