[BioC] Creating Affymetrix CDF files

Srinivas Iyyer srini_iyyer_bio at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 21:50:22 CET 2009

Hello:

What is a CDF file and what should be the contents of it (format) and how should I make it.

My question is:
I have a probe, its coordinates and annotation in tab delim file.

I have this for u95av2.

Now I want to run RMA on on u95av2 chip cel files using my probeset definitions. I removed probes that are not part of sequence and many more.

is there a step-wise protocol to make read.celfiles and rma functions understand my definition file.

Please help.
thank you
srini