[BioC] Creating Affymetrix CDF files

Mehmet Somel somel at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jan 15 15:00:20 CET 2009

Hello all,

Does anybody happen to have code to convert a flat file of probe X and
Y positions, into a CDF file in the classical text format?

The input file would look like the one I've copied below. The result
would look like one that could be processed by makecdfenv.

In case you wonder, I need this format to submit my CDFs to the GEO database.

It would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance!

Mehmet

probe	x	y
ENSG00000000003_at	124	1011
ENSG00000000003_at	479	193