[BioC] Image function

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 14:08:40 CET 2009

Hi Priscila,

I am not completely sure what kinds of plots you want to generate, but
you may want to have a look at the "image.RGList" function in package
Ringo and, more general, at the package arrayQualityMetrics which
generates diverse sets of plots for quality assessment of microarray
data. Please read the manual pages of these two functions for details
about how to use these functions with your RGList object. There are many
other options for related plots in Bioconductor.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Joern