[BioC] Test on correlations among a group of genes

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Fri Feb 27 16:19:01 CET 2009

hi Heyi,

i'd try to look at the empirical cumulative distribution functions of
the absolute values of the correlations and test if the difference
between the two enclosed areas by these functions are significanly
different. i'm not completely sure about what test should you use (maybe
somebody else in the list has a clear hint!) but i think the ks.test
would do.

cheers,
robert.