[BioC] biomart package - error querying for ensembl gene ID in snp mart

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 11:29:11 CET 2009

Apologies if you have already received this message. I had a bounce
back message from the
Bioconductor mailing list so I thought I should re-send, just in case...

Hi Martin,
I have looked into this and I can't seem to reproduce the error using
the webservice (see screenshot).
Can you send me a screen shot of the mart web interface query that you
performed along with the
error that you get from the web interface?
Regards,
Rhoda