[BioC] Timecourse package

Yu Chuan Tai yuchuan at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 18 19:22:52 CET 2009

Hi Priscila,

For limma, I believe there are many experts here who can answer your questions.
By "flip the log2 ratio for Control X T so that you get two replicated
vectors of log2 ratios", I mean you take the minus of log2 ratios (i.e.
log2(C/T) becomes -log2(C/T)=log2(T/C)) for those Control X T experiments
so that all the log2 ratios are treatment to control.
Then you can use the two vectors of log2 ratios of treatment to control
and apply mb.long() for picking up differentially expressed genes.

Best,
Yu Chuan