[BioC] Where to download annotation package for Agilent human CGH 44B

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Feb 17 21:08:30 CET 2009

Hi Daren,

We don't have a package built for this platform, but we do provide some
software that should allow you to easily make an annotation package for
any package where the manufacturer is willing to provide an initial
probe to gene mapping.  You will need to use the SQLForge code in the
AnnotationDbi package to do that.  You can find a vignette with
instructions here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

However I also note that this is a CGH platform.  And in that case you
might want to also look at the oligo package and the pdInfoBuilder
package to make the probe level data for this package.  I can't be sure,
however, because you have not told us what you want to do.

  Marc