[BioC] Adding annotations to fit2

john seers (IFR) john.seers at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 17:35:19 CET 2009

Hi Sally

Is fit2 by any chance the output from limma fitting a linear model? If
not this is not relevant.

If it is so I think you may be able to do something like

	fit2$genes<-cbind(fit2$genes, MGLnew)

If that does not work, if you are using topTable a bit later, you can do
something like this:

       tt<-topTable(eb, number=ngenes, genelist=cbind(eb$genes, MGLnew))

       	Regards
       	John

---