[BioC] Creating Affymetrix CDF files

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 11 18:56:53 CET 2009

See also Elizabeth Purdom and Mark Robinson's notes and scripts on

1. Creating CDF files from scratch
http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/web/creating-cdf-files-from-scratch

2. Creating CDF files from R packages/environments
http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/web/creating-cdf-files-from-r-packages-environments

3. Creating CDF (and associated) files from BpMap files (tiling arrays)
http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/web/creating-cdf-files-from-bpmap-files-tiling-arrays

This is "work in progress", so please read their comments and
disclaimers carefully.

Cheers

Henrik