[BioC] Re : missing value in plotDensity

shirley zhang shirley0818 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:57:47 CET 2009

Hi Julien and Bioconductor

Thanks for your reply and sorry that I did not make myself clear.

I would like to draw 3 density plots in one figure. Since the size of
each vector is different, I created a matrix "x" by adding NA value in
order to make the size same. However when I call plotDensity(x) in
package "affy", it gives me the following error message:

"x contains missing values".

My problem is how to draw 3 density plots in one figure when the size
is different.

Thanks,
Xiaoling