[BioC] read.maimages(limma) source="agilent" updated for 20-bitscanner?

Coleman, Ilsa icoleman at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 5 18:14:02 CET 2009

Dear John,
Yes, Feature Extraction combines the two scans into a single results
file. It turns out that the results file format had changed because when
our scanner was serviced the settings were changed.  I realize now that
I would have had to specify the column headings regardless of this issue
because I would like to use the median signal measurements and the
column definition in the read.maimages function in limma (I'm using
v2.16.4) source="agilent" is G = "gMeanSignal",Gb = "gBGMedianSignal", R
= "rMeanSignal", Rb = "rBGMedianSignal".
Thanks for your quick reply and help,
Ilsa