[BioC] old version of affy package 1.5.8

Leonor Palmeira palmeira at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Feb 5 14:29:07 CET 2009

Dear Bioconductor people,

I am trying to reproduce a microarray analysis from the publicly
available raw data of a publication.

The pre-processing method is detailed in the Methods (robust multi-array
analysis with quantile normalization) and I have used the rma function
with the appropriate 'normalize' option. However this yields results
similar to those published but not quite the same values.

I was wondering if this could come from the version of my affy package
(current bioconductor package version): the authors in the publication
used affy package v1.5.8. However, the 1.5.8 is not available to
download anymore (BioC v1.5 is not online anymore). Maybe someone still
has the sources?

Best regards,
Leonor Palmeira.