[BioC] present/absent on 2-color oligo arrays

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Mon Feb 2 15:57:24 CET 2009

Dear JP,
This is extremely helpful.  Since my email below, I did the
analysis.  All the foreground spots were higher than the 95th
percentile of the background, and almost all were higher than the
99th percentile.  So, I have to confirm your finding, at least qualitatively.

Naomi

Associate Professor
University Park, PA 16802-2111