[BioC] GO enrichment analysis in multiple groups

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Fri Dec 18 21:11:11 CET 2009

Hi Mingqian,

you could also use the Category package (start by looking at its
vignette "Using Categories to Model Genomic Data"), which allows you to
define any statistic that you care about (such as an F-statistic, or the
contrast from a linear model) and check for gene sets (GO categories)
correlated with this statistic.

	Best wishes

M.H. scripsit 12/18/2009 05:34 PM: