[BioC] GO enrichment analysis in multiple groups

Gilbert Feng g-feng at northwestern.edu
Fri Dec 18 20:06:15 CET 2009

Hi, Mingqian

This function will be added in the dev version of GeneAnswers. So far, you
can use getEnrichmentInfo() to retrieve the enrichmentINfo and make a
multiple gene concept table by yourself. Actually, the basic function is
ready and we are working on integrate it into our package.

Hope this is helpful for you!