[BioC] asMatrixWeights: weights of unexpected shape

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Oct 15 03:41:46 CEST 2008

Dear Christine,

This error should never occur in limmaGUI, so I am forwarding this email
to the limmaGUI maintainer, Keith Satterley.

I do wonder why you are inputting the GAL file at all, since it is not
required.  The same information is in the gpr files.

Best wishes
Gordon