[BioC] Missing function locuslinkQuery and locuslinkBYID in annotate 1.18.0

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 9 19:02:25 CEST 2008

> Dear Mark,
>
> Thank you.
>
> I don't have access to the source tree.  Does this mean that I need to download the annotate library again, or can I grab the functions separately?   If the latter, how is that done?

Everyone has access to the source tree.  See the "Developer Page" "svn repository" link.

However, you would *never* get the revised functions separately.  Always
use biocLite to install or reinstall revised software as *packages*.  To get the
devel branch versions, you need to be working from a devel version of R
(2.9 at this time).