[BioC] Code for reading Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) arrays using limma

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 15:02:23 CET 2008

Sorry if this is a bit basic for the list, but I've had a few people contact me who struggle to read in OGT arrays using limma.  The code below works.  If anyone has any trouble, feel free to contact me.

Mick

# where files is a list of filenames
library(limma)
RG <- read.maimages(files = files, source = "generic", columns = list(R="rMeanSignal", Rb="rBGMedianSignal", G="gMeanSignal", Gb="gBGMedianSignal"), annotation = c("FeatureNum","Row","Col","ProbeUID","ProbeName","GeneName","SystematicName","Description"))