[BioC] Out of date source code?

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 27 23:09:35 CET 2008

Hi Johnny

Have you tried to make sure that when you are typing "R.version" you are
running the same instance of R as the one you have just compiled. It
could be the case that an older version of R is still in your $PATH and
is picked up by your operating system.

There are many good tutorials on using Linux. Here's an explanation of
PATH: http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Teaching/Unix/unix8.html

Best wishes
      Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber, EMBL-EBI, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber