[BioC] error with get(getOption("device")) in maanova with R 2.8.0

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 18:54:19 CET 2008

Dear Rob

the package "maanova" passed "R CMD check" with R 2.8, and this is all
that Bioconductor can and will test on community-contributed packages.
(And believe me that for 294 packages, that is already lot to ask!)

Obviously, not all the functionality of a package is exhaustively tested
in the tests that are invoked by "R CMD check" (man page examples,
vignette, explicit tests). You might raise this with the package
authors. But I would remark that it is unrealistic to expect that "R CMD
check" will find all, possibly subtle, errors.

Best wishes
      Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber, EMBL-EBI, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber