[BioC] using GSEAlm with GO geneSetCollections

Dykema, Karl Karl.Dykema at vai.org
Tue Nov 11 15:30:29 CET 2008

Hello Mark,

You may want to try PGSEA together with limma. It takes a slightly different approach than Category but this vignette should explain things adequately.

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/PGSEA/inst/doc/PGSEA2.pdf

Karl Dykema
Computational Biologist
Van Andel Research Institute