[BioC] Rcurl 0.8-1 update for bioconductor 2.7

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri May 30 02:49:02 CEST 2008

Steve and Yan,
We just uploaded source, Windows binary, and MacOS X Tiger binary
packages for RCurl 0.9-3 to the Bioconductor CRAN-like repository
http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.2/extra. This repository is make
available when you use R 2.7.0 and type

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("RCurl")