[BioC] parameters in graph.par in Rgraphviz

Paolo Innocenti paolo.innocenti at ebc.uu.se
Tue May 27 19:06:06 CEST 2008

Is there a way to change the shape of nodes using the new rendering
interface in Rgraphviz?
"$nodes$shape" appears in the graph.par() list, but changing the default
value (circle) doesn't affect the output.
No surprise, since the vignette doesn't include "shape" in the list of
node parameters currently available, but I was wondering if there is a
dirty shortcut to avoid this problem (using layoutGraph and renderGraph
though).

More generally, I need ellipses because my labels are realllly long, and
therefore the whole graph is short and wide, and the fontsize results
too small...

Thanks,
paolo