[BioC] GraphAT help?

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu May 22 21:09:49 CEST 2008

there are examples in the man pages.

library(GraphAT)
example(getpvalue)

admittedly the absence of a vignette is a problem.
perhaps the developers forgot to include one.  if they
knew of your interest, they might make one.  let
them know.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu