[BioC] Affymetrix Human Gene 1.0 ST Array

Crispin Miller CMiller at picr.man.ac.uk
Thu May 8 11:55:57 CEST 2008

Hi,
RE exonmap... The package offers annotation mapping from probeset locations
(we annotated the arrays against the whole genome) to the genes, transcripts
and exons at that position, along with mappings between the different levels
of annotation).

I'm not sure how useful it would be in the context of Gene level arrays -
but given a gene symbol or genomic location, it should be straightforward to
map to the corresponding transcripts and exons.

The easiest way to see what information is represented in the package is to
have a look at the accompanying genome browser at:

 http://map.picr.man.ac.uk

Crispin