[BioC] MIAME object and abstract

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sun May 4 00:16:20 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel -- I think there was a parser limit in your version of R,
and that it is no longer there. From the NEWS file with R-2.7.0

    o	The parser limit on string size has been removed.

At least cut and paste into my R-2.7.0 does not have these problems.

For what it's worth,

> info <- getPMInfo(pubmed("15948174"))

will retrieve a list (pubmed takes a vector argument) with useful entries

> sapply(info, names)
     15948174
[1,] "JrnlInfo"
[2,] "title"