[BioC] MIAME object and abstract

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri May 2 15:15:04 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,
   The posting guide does ask for reproducible examples, and for the
rather important reason that it would help someone try to help you.
Could you please include things like sessionInfo and small
self-contained examples?

  In the present case, I doubt that the abstract is truncated, but
rather that the printed version is, but without a lot more detail from
you, I wouldn't know.

   best wishes
     Robert

--