[BioC] two-line labels in GO graphs

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 13:08:01 CET 2008

Hi Robert,
there are at least two ways to obtain the current development versions
of Bioconductor packages (BioC v2.2):
1. from within R-devel (2.7.0) using the biocLite function (BioC 2.2 is
the matching version of Bioconductor for R2.7.0)
2. from the Bioconductor web site, follow the links Download -> BioC 2.2
(devel) -> Software -> Rgraphviz, which will direct you to here:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.2/bioc/html/Rgraphviz.html
Regards,
Joern