[BioC] biomaRt, mysql ensembl db not available, again

Steffen Durinck SDurinck at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 3 23:21:14 CET 2008

Hi Jo,

The Ensembl team moved their latest release (Ensembl 48) to be accessed through another port.  This explains why we couldn't see it anymore with biomaRt in MySQL mode.  I've updated the biomaRt code and committed the changes to the svn devel branch.  If you're not using svn, you should be able to download the package from the devel  packages link on the Bioconductor website within the next 24h.
You'll need biomaRt 1.13.9

Cheers,
Steffen