[BioC] probe file for custom array

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Mar 3 16:58:47 CET 2008

Hi Lana,

I doubt you can put in fake MM probes for the GC probes. Does this chip
really have MM probes, or does it have genomic and antigenomic probes
that are used instead of MM probes (of which I would assume the GC
probes are a part)?

There may be a way to hack things to work, but the best person to ask
would be Zhijin Wu, the maintainer of gcrma (If you in fact are
intending to use gcrma. Another assumption on my part since you don't
say what you are really trying to do.).

Anyway, I don't think faking things is the answer.

Best,

Jim