[BioC] Is there an NCBI GEO GPL platform to bioclite package equivalence table available?

Lynn Miller miller at accelrys.com
Sun Mar 2 17:12:02 CET 2008

Hello,

I know NCBI provides annotation for the GEO platforms associated with the
sets they host, but for platforms where bioconductor packages are
available, I would prefer to use those.  I am looking for a table like:

GPL96   hgu133a
GPL97   hgu133b

Where one column is the NCBI GEO platform identifier and another column is
the package name (where available)  you would use with bioclite to
retrieve annotation information.

Before I set out to create such a table of equivalences for my project, I
thought I'd ask if anyone else had ever bothered to do so and might be
willing to share.

Regards,
Lynn Miller
miller at accelrys.com