[BioC] Cel processing question

bmb at bmbolstad.com bmb at bmbolstad.com
Fri Jun 20 17:31:44 CEST 2008

The most recent change was from binary XDA format to binary COMMAND
CONSOLE (aka CALVIN) format. In any case affyio (which is giving the back
end of things like affy's ReadAffy()) supports reading this format, and
interchangably mixing it with the previous formats.

The tools in affxparser are presumably also able to do the same (since
it's built around affymetrix own file sdk).

Ben