[BioC] Using genefilter

Nathan.Watson-Haigh at csiro.au Nathan.Watson-Haigh at csiro.au
Fri Jun 20 00:00:11 CEST 2008

Hi James,

Since I posted, I actually found your affycoretools vignette and this was really nice to see and very well explained as I'd been doing something similar over recent weeks. One feature that would be nice would be to specify the dir that the plots are save to and/or a file prefix so if you run different normalisations, the files don't get overwritten.

RE: vector not array
The documentation for genefilter needs changing as it says:

     It returns an array of logical values
     (suitable for subscripting) of the same length as there are rows
     in 'expr'. For each row of 'expr' the returned value is 'TRUE' if
     the row passed all the filter functions.

Cheers
Nathan