[BioC] Important information (Discover The Ways That We Protect Your Online Access)

©2008 HALIFAX SECURITY security-email at halifax-email.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 08:15:07 CEST 2008

   Halifax Always giving you extra Security and Privacy Banking

   Dear Halifax Customer,

   It has been reported to our online security team that there has been a false
   Halifax message sent to all our customers. And we are now trying to rectify
   and protect all our online customers account from any unwanted transactions.

   We have Programmed our Security and Database systems to alert us When any
   unauthorized transactions about to take place.
   We now require of you to register details to our upgraded security system to
   avoid Your account from being disabled by our security systems.

   A confirmation of this will be sent to your residential address after 7 days
   of registration.

   We assure you that Your account will be safe guarded by our security systems
   immediately you register.
   To do this Please click on the link below to register your details and
   remain secured online.

   [1]http://www.halifax.co.uk/securityandprivacy/securityandprivacy.asp
   It is all about your security.

   G Mclarnon
   Gerald Mclarnon
   Head of Banking Marketing
   [2]Get 60x More Interest. Find out more and apply online