[BioC] lumiHumanAll.db, GOstats

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Jun 13 04:57:36 CEST 2008

Hi Al:

    I would suggest mapping the sequences of your ~130 probes to the
genome directly using "blat" in the UCSC genome browser. You should be
able to get genes which these probes can be sequence matched to
(perfectly or not perfectly). And also you need to check if probes are
matched with the exon regions of the genes. The probe sequences can be
retrieved from Illumina's manifest file.

    Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Wei